HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle: The Safer Way to Swaddle™
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out ensuring an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices.
- Approved as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- “Back is Best” embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
I love the idea behind this product. Not only does it swaddle the arms but it lets the legs move around. When baby is too big for swaddling you can leave his arms out. This 2 in 1 sleepsack Swaddle is perfect for any nursery. My little man is a bit small for the Sleepsack Swaddle size that I have but I wanted to take a picture to show you all how great it is.
If you’ve ever had a baby you know how hard it can be to keep blankets on them. They are always kicking their little legs and kicking off the blankets. You can swaddle them in their blankets and that would solve the problem with the blankets but then every time you want to change then you have to un-swaddle them to get to their diapers. The Sleepsack Swaddle zips from the bottom up! This makes it easy for changing diapers. All you have to do is unzip it enough to get their little legs out to change them. Leaving their upper body swaddled the whole time.
You can use the swaddle right over your little ones sleep time clothing. No need to change them into something else. I love how easy this is. The velcro makes it so easy even daddies can figure it out 🙂
Swaddling helps reduce the risk of SIDS. A fear that most new parents have. HALO Innovation’s SleepSack® Swaddle has become the standard for hospital nurseries and parents alike. In fact, ALMOST 1,000 HOSPITAL NURSERIES use the HALO SleepSack Swaddle instead of blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. That is 1.5 million births getting first-hand, in-hospital experience with the HALO SleepSack Swaddle and safe sleep practices! Leading health organizations agree that modeling proper baby care in the hospital is the single biggest influencer on how parents care for their baby at home.
HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle is a sponsor of our baby event!~Amanda
*The product(s) featured on this blog were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.*